We’re “broke” and can’t help our own Seniors, Veterans, Orphans, Homeless etc.?
Are you aware of the following comparison?
The British Government provides the following financial assistance: –
- BRITISH OLD AGED PENSIONER (bearing in mind they worked hard and paid their Income Tax and National Insurance contributions to the British government all their working life) Weekly allowance: £106.00
- IMMIGRANTS/REFUGEES LIVING IN BRITAIN (No Income Tax and National Insurance contribution whatsoever) Weekly allowance: £250.00
- BRITISH OLD AGED PENSIONER Weekly Spouse allowance:£25.00
- ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS/REFUGEES LIVING IN BRITAIN Weekly Spouse allowance: £225.00
- BRITISH OLD AGED PENSIONER Additional weekly hardship allowance £0.00
- ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS/REFUGEES LIVING IN BRITAIN Additional weekly hardship allowance £100.00
A British old age pensioner is no less hard up than an illegal immigrant/refugee yet receives nothing
- BRITISH OLD AGED PENSIONER TOTAL YEARLY BENEFIT£6,000
- ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS/REFUGEES LIVING IN BRITAIN TOTAL YEARLY BENEFIT: £29,900
Please read all and then forward to all your contacts so that we can lobby for a decent state pension.
After all, the average pensioner has paid taxes and contributed to the growth of this country for the last 40 to 60 years.
Sad isn’t it?
Dear Mr. Cameron,
Please find below my suggestion for fixing the UK ‘s economy.
Instead of giving billions of pounds to banks that will squander the money on lavish parties and unearned bonuses, use the following plan; The Patriotic Retirement Plan:
There are about 10 million people over 50 in the work force.
Pay them £1 million each severance for early retirement with the following stipulations:
1) They MUST retire. Ten million job openings – unemployment fixed
2) They MUST buy a new British car. Ten million cars ordered – Car Industry fixed
3) They MUST either buy a house or pay off their mortgage – Housing Crisis fixed
4) They MUST send their kids to school/college/university – Crime rate fixed
5) They MUST buy £100 WORTH of alcohol/tobacco a week ….. And there’s your money back in duty/tax etc
It can’t get any easier than that!
P.S. If more money is needed, have all members of parliament pay back their falsely claimed expenses and second home allowances If you think this would work, please forward to everyone you know.
Let’s put the pensioners in jail and the criminals in a nursing home.
- This way the pensioners would have access to showers, hobbies and walks.
- They’d receive unlimited free prescriptions, dental and medical treatment, wheel chairs etc and they’d receive money instead of paying it out.
- They would have constant video monitoring, so they could be helped instantly, if they fell, or needed assistance.
- Bedding would be washed twice a week, and all clothing would be ironed and returned to them.
- A guard would check on them every 20 minutes and bring their meals and snacks to their cell.
- They would have family visits in a suite built for that purpose.
- They would have access to a library, weight room, spiritual counseling, pool and education.
- Simple clothing, shoes, slippers, PJ’s and legal aid would be free, on request.
- Private, secure rooms for all, with an exercise outdoor yard, with gardens.
- Each senior could have a PC a TV radio and daily phone calls.
- There would be a board of directors to hear complaints, and the guards would have a code of conduct that would be strictly adhered to.
The criminals would get cold food, be left all alone and unsupervised.
- Lights off at 8pm
- showers once a week
- Live in a tiny room
- pay £600.00 per week and have no hope of ever getting out.
Think about this (more points of contention):
Is it just me, or does anyone else find it amazing that during the mad cow epidemic our government could track a single cow, born in Appleby almost three years ago, right to the stall where she slept in the county of Cumbria?
And, they even tracked her calves to their stalls. But they are unable to locate 125,000 illegal immigrants wandering around our country. Maybe we should give each of them a cow.