We’re “broke” and can’t help our own Seniors, Veterans, Orphans, Homeless etc.?
Are you aware of the following comparison?
The British Government provides the following financial assistance: –
- BRITISH OLD AGED PENSIONER (bearing in mind they worked hard and paid their Income Tax and National Insurance contributions to the British government all their working life) Weekly allowance: £106.00
- IMMIGRANTS/REFUGEES LIVING IN BRITAIN (No Income Tax and National Insurance contribution whatsoever) Weekly allowance: £250.00
- BRITISH OLD AGED PENSIONER Weekly Spouse allowance:£25.00
- ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS/REFUGEES LIVING IN BRITAIN Weekly Spouse allowance: £225.00
- BRITISH OLD AGED PENSIONER Additional weekly hardship allowance £0.00
- ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS/REFUGEES LIVING IN BRITAIN Additional weekly hardship allowance £100.00
A British old age pensioner is no less hard up than an illegal immigrant/refugee yet receives nothing
- BRITISH OLD AGED PENSIONER TOTAL YEARLY BENEFIT£6,000
- ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS/REFUGEES LIVING IN BRITAIN TOTAL YEARLY BENEFIT: £29,900
Please read all and then forward to all your contacts so that we can lobby for a decent state pension.
After all, the average pensioner has paid taxes and contributed to the growth of this country for the last 40 to 60 years.
Sad isn’t it?